Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ben's Introduction

Hello,

Welcome To the Art what art? Blog

My name is Ben and I am not an artist in the traditional sense of the word (just to warn you) in fact I probably would not even call myself an artist in any sense of the word as I really only have what few classes I took in primary education and 2 classes I have taken in college. In this blog, I will be posting drawings,doodles,and sketches I have done with some commentary on whatever processes and mediums I used, as well as where and when I made the drawings (presuming I can remember).
I have always enjoyed doodling, but unlike those who tend for art majors, I fell out of the habit and now do it infrequently. 
I hope you enjoy what you see, and do not hesitate to leave comments on these posts. I only request that if you don't like a piece, you tell me why and keep it constructive (no flames or  Trolls)
As a final note, I already have some of my work posted on the website DeviantArt which you can see at the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment